Industrial Engineering Graduate Internship in Johannesburg
Permanent Junior position
JHB - Southern Suburbs, Gauteng
Market Related cost to company
About the Position
Industrial Engineering Graduate is required in Jhb South for the Chemical division of a listed group who is experiencing exceptional growth. RNeg
- Industrial engineering and manufacturing technicians provide technical support and services in the development of production methods, facilities and systems, and the planning, estimating, measuring and scheduling of work.
- Ensures that facilities, layout and machinery used to produce new and existing materials and goods run to their maximum efficiency and output. This includes total preventative maintenance, managing breakdowns of mechanical, electrical and robotic equipment.
- Install, maintain, improve and repair equipment, plant, services and building installations to set levels effectively in compliance with best practices ensuring production efficiency can be met within a safe well-presented facility.
- Respond to technical issues affecting production and maintain electrical and mechanical services through Planned Preventative Maintenance.
- Responsible for multiple highly complex major projects requiring innovative original solutions where results are key to successful completion of major projects.
- Industrial Engineering Degree
- Opportunity to be trained, mentored and coached in a diversified listed Industrial Group