Are you ready to apply at South African Universities and Colleges for your 2019 and 2020 academic years? You need to apply on time as universities and colleges are very strict with their academic schedules. However, universities in South Africa generally open their applications period from April to September, and some universities do accept late applications. Colleges on the other hand tend to be generally flexible and do accept students throughout the year.
Generally, purely online application at universities is free, while hand submissions are usually charged.
After applying at a particular university or college, you will need to check your application status to confirm your acceptance.
2019 University Application Info
2019 South African Colleges and Business Schools Application Information
Courses to Apply for in 2019
- Enroll Now for a Politics, Philosophy and Economics - BCom (PPE) course at Wits
- Enroll Now for a Bachelor of Economic Science course at Wits
- Enroll Now for a BCom Accounting course at Wits
- Enroll Now for a Bachelor of Accounting Science course at Wits
- Study BSc (Eng) Civil Engineering Degree at Wits
- 2019 Application
- Study abroad
- Successful Black Female Entrepreneurs in South Africa
- University of Free State
- University of Johannesburg
- University of Kwazulu Natal