Apply for Hatch Bursary and Scholarship Programme for 2019
Date: Apr 10, 2018
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, ZA
Requisition ID: 14034
Job Category: Bursary
Location: South Africa
With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we understand that challenges are changing rapidly in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff with experience in over 150 countries to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
Hatch Bursary Program 2019
Hatch is seeking for Students who are interested in developing an Engineering Career in the consulting field who enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
Our Bursary offers:
- We offer bursaries to students studying Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Structural and Mechatronics Engineering.
- We require a minumum academic average of 65%.
- Traditionally we offer bursaries to students between 2nd and final year,.
- We offer both full cost and partial bursaries, depending on the students’ needs/requirements.
- Chemical & Process
- Civil & Structural
- For more information on Hatch, or how to begin your career with us, please call Thabiso Molakeng or Adeela Cajee Tel (011) 239 5300
- To apply for a graduate position or a bursary visit https://www.hatch.com/Careers
THE CLOSING DATE IS 31 AUGUST
We are committed to fostering a workforce in each of our locations that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Hatch is an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers employment applicants without regard to age, race, colour, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected status. If you have any special needs requirements, please let us know. We will do our utmost to accommodate, in accordance with applicable local legislation.