Undergraduate bursaries Offered at North West University
North West University offers a number of financial assistance programme for undergraduate students. If you want to study at NWU, you better check bellow financial assistance programmes.
Bursaries Offered at North West University
This bursary is awarded to applicants that will be the second or third (etc) child of the same family studying at the NWU. Annual re-application on/before closing date is required:
- Second student: 15% off tuition fees
- Third student: 20% off tuition fees
- Fourth student: 25% off tuition fees etc.
- Only applicable for headboy/headgirl of school in Grade 12.
- The student must already have obtained admission to the University before applying for the bursary.
- This is a once-off bursary for first-year students and is awarded in the first year.
Arts and Culture Bursaries
- Arts and culture bursaries apply for one year only.
- All holders of arts and culture bursaries are expected to involve themselves as much as possible in the arts and culture activities of the University.
- Only individual achievements, not group achievements, are taken into account.
- Achievements with regard to Olympiads and Expos do not form part of these bursaries.