Rosebank college 2021 Application:
Join IIE Rosebank College Today
Rosebank College is an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (The IIE). With over 70 years in the education industry, nine campuses nationally and over 19 000 students studying online and full-time, Rosebank College is proving that education is accessible. Students can start with an IIE Higher Certificate and progress to an IIE Diploma or Degree. IIE graduates from Rosebank College have the competitive edge to compete on the global stage with over 11 000 of them placed in employment since 2012. Download our prospectus.
Qualification Cost Range per Annum
IIE Higher Certificates from R13 590 per year. (Ts & Cs apply)
Application & Registration Fees
· Early bird: Application fee – 1 March to 31 December: R150 (non-refundable)
· Late Application Fee – 1 January to 31 March: R300 (non-refundable)
· Registration Fee: R1600 (non-refundable)
· Terms and conditions apply. Fees may vary depending on the mode of delivery, qualification and campus.
How to Apply at Rosebank College
STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
With The IIE’s Rosebank College you can apply online, visit a campus or you can connect with us on WhatsApp 078 184 6219.
- To apply online, visit www.rosebankcollege.co.za
- Click the yellow “Apply” button, which will be on the top right of the Rosebank College website.
- Once you click the yellow button, it will take you to an online application form.
- Complete the application form as accurately as possible and click submit to send your application.
- You can choose to pay you application fee online or at an ABSA bank
- Should you have difficulty applying online please contact 0861 253 276
*Remember you’ll need an email address. Don’t have one? Get an email address here
STEP 2: PAY THE APPLICATION FEE (NON-REFUNDABLE)
Pay the application fee at any ABSA branch or pay online. Refer to the fee schedule on the website for fees and banking details. Email proof of payment to the email address provided by the consultant or physically hand it in at your nearest campus. No cash is accepted at any IIE Rosebank College campus.
NB: take note of the early and late application fees.
STEP 3: PAY THE REGISTRATION FEE (NON-REFUNDABLE)
Pay registration (non-refundable) fee to book your seat. The registration is only confirmed once all documents have been received, and admission criteria met.
What Qualifications are Offered at Rosebank College for 2020-2021
IIE Rosebank College offers the following IIE Degrees, IIE Diplomas, IIE Higher Certificates in the following faculties:
- IIE Faculty of Commerce
- IIE Faculty of Information and Communications Technology
- IIE Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- IIE Faculty of Education
Visit Rosebank College website to find about the next Open Day.