9 Benefits you will get from Financial Management Course at IQ Academy
The purpose of this Financial Management short course at IQ Academy is to provide students with the fundamental financial knowledge and skills to enable them to participate in business activities such as financial planning, financial control and to make savvy financial and investment decisions.
Objectives of the Course
- Distinguish between financial accounting and financial management;
- Detail the definitions and terminology used in financial management;
- Underline the various accounting principles and definitions in order to build a foundation in accounting terminology on which to better understand financial management;
- Prepare a set of financial statements;
- Perform financial analysis of a set of financial statements;
- Establish the purpose of working capital management;
- Discover the role of budgeting in short-term financial planning;
- Explain the meaning of time value of money and calculate its impact on investment decisions;
- Explain the relationship between risk and return on an investment.