Afdawn was formed in 1998 as a micro finance company which, following its listing on the Alternative Exchange of the JSE in 2004, grew into a niche finance provider. The Group, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, Elite and Elite Two, provides unsecured personal loans (micro finance) and provides online consulting to entrepreneurs, investors and advisors through its online YueDiligence platform.
Build a Career at African Dawn Capital Limited in 2021
There are many jobs opportunities at African Dawn Capital Limited. .
What Jobs Opportunities are offered at African Dawn Capital Limited
At African Dawn Capital Limited, you can find the following career opportunities:
- Jobs for Matriculants
- Inservice Training
- Professional Jobs
How to apply for a Job Opportunity at African Dawn Capital Limited
You can contact African Dawn Capital Limited regarding available career and job opportunities:
Tel: +27 11 4757705
Fax: +27 86 7568891
How to find a job fast
There are steps you can follow to find a job fast. Follow these steps to find any job fast.
- Update your CV/ Resumewith your latest skills.
- Use your circle of network to find a job quicker.
- Use multiple ways to search for jobs: Social Media, Jobs Sites, and Volunteering.
- Use the advanced search options on job boards.
- Don’t stop looking for a job untill you find it.
- Customize your cover letter and CV for each application.
- Be selective about the experience you include on your resume.
- Include other activities on your resume to fill gaps.
- Dress for the position you want.
- Try to be yourself in the interview.
- Use storytelling during interviews.
- Don’t speak negatively about your previous employer.
- Be confident.
- Say thank you after an interview.
- Don’t accept a job offer unless it is a good fit.
- Expand your network.
- Use references.
- Apply more than once for the same job.
- Consider temporary jobs.