Cashbuild Latest Vacancies and How to Apply
Cashbuild is a southern African-based retailer of building materials and products providing these materials and products at the best value, directly to the public. Cashbuild is the largest retailer of building materials and associated products, selling directly to cash-paying customers through its 260 (and growing) stores in South Africa, Namibia, Lesotho, Botswana, Swaziland, Malawi and Zambia. Cashbuild which employs 4 738 people, comprises Cashbuild Limited and the operating subsidiaries registered in the abovementioned countries. Cashbuild is the first choice retailer in its chosen field in all the regions in which it operates. It achieves this by carrying a focused in-depth quality product range at the most competitive prices, to meet the needs of the local market for homebuilders, home improvers, contractors, farmers, traders and any persons wanting to purchase our quality building materials for cash.
Cashbuild shares have been listed on the JSE Securities Exchange since 1986.
Build a Career at Cashbuild in 2021
There are many jobs opportunities at Cashbuild. .
What Jobs Opportunities are offered at Cashbuild
At Cashbuild, you can find the following career opportunities:
How to apply for a Job Opportunity at Cashbuild
You can contact Cashbuild regarding available career and job opportunities:
Tel: +27 11 2481500
Fax: +27 86 6663291
How to find a job fast
- Update your CV/ Resumewith your latest skills.
- Use your circle of network to find a job quicker.
- Use multiple ways to search for jobs: Social Media, Jobs Sites, and Volunteering.
- Use the advanced search options on job boards.
- Don’t stop looking for a job untill you find it.
- Customize your cover letter and CV for each application.
- Be selective about the experience you include on your resume.
- Include other activities on your resume to fill gaps.
- Dress for the position you want.
- Try to be yourself in the interview.
- Use storytelling during interviews.
- Don’t speak negatively about your previous employer.
- Be confident.
- Say thank you after an interview.
- Don’t accept a job offer unless it is a good fit.
- Expand your network.
- Use references.
- Apply more than once for the same job.
- Consider temporary jobs.