Comair Latest Vacancies and How to Apply
Comair’s main business is the provision of domestic and regional air services in the southern African market, trading under the names British Airways and kulula.com. In addition to the foregoing, the Group provides other travel related services including travel management services, information technology services, third-party flight simulator training and cabin crew training; operates airline lounges; and provides airline catering for its own services, as well as limited third-party catering. Comair offers a variety of job opportunities to candidates aspiring to join our Comair family. These include roles specific to the aviation sector as well as positions in hospitality, catering, travel, logistics, and business support.
Build a Career at Comair in 2021
There are many jobs opportunities at Comair. .
What Jobs Opportunities are offered at Comair
At Comair, you can find the following career opportunities:
How to apply for a Job Opportunity at Comair
You can contact Comair regarding available career and job opportunities:
Tel: +27 11 921 0111
Fax: +27 11 3952546
How to find a job fast
- Update your CV/ Resumewith your latest skills.
- Use your circle of network to find a job quicker.
- Use multiple ways to search for jobs: Social Media, Jobs Sites, and Volunteering.
- Use the advanced search options on job boards.
- Don’t stop looking for a job untill you find it.
- Customize your cover letter and CV for each application.
- Be selective about the experience you include on your resume.
- Include other activities on your resume to fill gaps.
- Dress for the position you want.
- Try to be yourself in the interview.
- Use storytelling during interviews.
- Don’t speak negatively about your previous employer.
- Be confident.
- Say thank you after an interview.
- Don’t accept a job offer unless it is a good fit.
- Expand your network.
- Use references.
- Apply more than once for the same job.
- Consider temporary jobs.