Do you love working with Medical Doctors and Nurses to ensure the medical processes and administrations are running smoothly? Medical Secretary career involves such duties, including:
- Billing, follow-up of accounts.
- Dealing with Medical aids – claims, benefits queries and authorizations.
- Transcribing dictation and typing letters and reports.
- Managing diaries and clients appointments.
- General Admin duties and Managing the office
Where will you be working as a Medical Secretary?
- Private Hospitals
- Public Hospitals
- Medical Surgeries
What Skills are critical in becoming a Medical Secretary
- Computer literacy,
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Friendly, discreet and well groomed,
- Maintaining confidentiality and professional boundaries are paramount.
What Courses to Study to become a Medical Secretary in South Africa?