Pick n Pay Lakeside Mall Store Job Application form for 2020: Did you know that Pick n Pay is the second-largest supermarket chain store in South Africa? It can also be found in other regions of southern Africa, such as Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Namibia, Swaziland, and had plans to open in Malawi but has yet to do so.
How to apply for a job at Lakeside Mall Pick n Pay
- Visit The Pick N Pay Career Site
- Sign In/Create An Account
- If you already have an account you can sign in and start applying! If you do not have an account, you’ll need to create a new account. This should be a quick and easy process:
- Enter your Username, Password and Email
- Fill out your personal information
- Attach your CV/Resume
- Review information
- Browse Available Jobs
- Once you’ve found the job for you, just hit “Apply” and follow the prompts. And there you have it!
So if you want to work for Pick n Pay, the process is easy and simple. Click HERE to get started.
To work at a Pick n Pay store you will need the following:
- A South African ID
- Be able to work retail hours, including weekends and Public Holidays
- A minimum qualification of Grade 10-12 (or equivalent)
- Pick n Pay Group reserves the right to conduct Employee Verification Checks, including but not limited to Criminal and Credit Checks
Lakeside Mall Pick n Pay Address to Submit Application forms
Main Service Rd