GPG Professional job centre Nursing Intake 2022: The GPG professional job Centre seeks to meet the Gauteng Provincial Government strategic priorities of creating decent employment through inclusive economic growth and ensuring an efficient, effective and development oriented public service.
As an employer of choice, the Gauteng Provincial Government attracts, recruits and retains skilled, professional and innovative workforce that inspires to be great, including Professionals in the Health Sector such as : Nurses, Sisters, Doctors, Assistant Nurses, etc. Register your profile and apply to join a provincial government that offers a competitive working environment in which skills development and professional growth are intricately connected to the successful achievement of GPG Strategic objectives and priorities.
Nursing Intake 2022 Opportunities:
- ENROLLED NURSING ASSISTANT GRADE 1
- Contract Senior Registrar Endocrinology ( 30 months with option of extension of 6 months )
- Contract Specialist Physician ( 30 months with option of extension of 6 months )
- ASSISTANT MANAGER NURSING PNA 7 (Re-advertisement)
- Assistant Manager Nursing Area: Paediatrics Specialty (Pnb4)
- Operational Manager Nursing :Psychiatry
- Assistant Manager Nursing Area (General) Night Supervisor
- Operational Manager Nursing (PNB3) Obstetrics and Gynaecology