Adapt IT Holdings Limited is the holding company of an information technology group which provides software solutions and services. The Adapt IT Holdings Limited (Adapt IT) group is Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) listed and a Level 1 Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE) contributor that provides leading specialised software and digitally-led business solutions that assist clients across targeted industries to Achieve more by improving their customer experience, core business operations, business administration, enterprise resource planning and public service delivery.
The organisation has deep sector knowledge and experience predominantly in the education, manufacturing, financial services, energy, technology expense management (multi-industries), telecommunications, consumer security and services, and hospitality industries including public sector.
Adapt IT serves over 10 000 global customers, with headquarters in Johannesburg, South Africa, and regional offices in Durban and Cape Town. To service international customers, Adapt IT focuses on the Pan African market, through a presence in Mauritius, Botswana, Kenya and Nigeria, as well as on the Asia Pacific market, where the group has a presence in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. Through its presence in Ireland, Adapt IT is able to service customers in Europe.
Build a Career at Adapt It Holdings Limited in 2021
There are many jobs opportunities at Adapt It Holdings Limited. .
What Jobs Opportunities are offered at Adapt It Holdings Limited
At Adapt It Holdings Limited, you can find the following career opportunities:
- Jobs for Matriculants
- Inservice Training
- Professional Jobs
How to apply for a Job Opportunity at Adapt It Holdings Limited
You can contact Adapt It Holdings Limited regarding available career and job opportunities:
Tel: +27 10 4940000
How to find a job fast
There are steps you can follow to find a job fast. Follow these steps to find any job fast.
- Update your CV/ Resumewith your latest skills.
- Use your circle of network to find a job quicker.
- Use multiple ways to search for jobs: Social Media, Jobs Sites, and Volunteering.
- Use the advanced search options on job boards.
- Don’t stop looking for a job untill you find it.
- Customize your cover letter and CV for each application.
- Be selective about the experience you include on your resume.
- Include other activities on your resume to fill gaps.
- Dress for the position you want.
- Try to be yourself in the interview.
- Use storytelling during interviews.
- Don’t speak negatively about your previous employer.
- Be confident.
- Say thank you after an interview.
- Don’t accept a job offer unless it is a good fit.
- Expand your network.
- Use references.
- Apply more than once for the same job.
- Consider temporary jobs.