Afrox is an industrial gas, welding products and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) business, operating in sub-Saharan Africa. We provide solutions and services to meet the needs of customers and deliver product service offerings to targeted market segments. The business comprises large gas supply schemes, bulk industrial gas, packaged cylinder gases, welding products and liquefied petroleum gas; this includes products such as medical gas products, scientific gases, refrigerants, packaged chemicals and helium, gases and services and safety products and services.
Build a Career at African Oxygen Limited in 2021
There are many jobs opportunities at African Oxygen Limited. .
What Jobs Opportunities are offered at African Oxygen Limited
At African Oxygen Limited, you can find the following career opportunities:
- Jobs for Matriculants
- Inservice Training
- Professional Jobs
How to apply for a Job Opportunity at African Oxygen Limited
You can contact African Oxygen Limited regarding available career and job opportunities:
Tel: +27 11 4900400
Fax: +27 11 4931580
How to find a job fast
There are steps you can follow to find a job fast. Follow these steps to find any job fast.
- Update your CV/ Resumewith your latest skills.
- Use your circle of network to find a job quicker.
- Use multiple ways to search for jobs: Social Media, Jobs Sites, and Volunteering.
- Use the advanced search options on job boards.
- Don’t stop looking for a job untill you find it.
- Customize your cover letter and CV for each application.
- Be selective about the experience you include on your resume.
- Include other activities on your resume to fill gaps.
- Dress for the position you want.
- Try to be yourself in the interview.
- Use storytelling during interviews.
- Don’t speak negatively about your previous employer.
- Be confident.
- Say thank you after an interview.
- Don’t accept a job offer unless it is a good fit.
- Expand your network.
- Use references.
- Apply more than once for the same job.
- Consider temporary jobs.