With over 1,500 staff, Cartrack is creating revolutionary platforms that will transform the industry and help improve efficiency, safety, security and the Cartrack Holdings Limited is an investment holding company operating principally within the telematics industry. environment. Our reputation as one of the most innovative and fastest growing telematics companies in the world has resulted in us acquiring 1 million subscribers, including businesses, consumers, and governments.
As a leading global provider of vehicle telematics and vehicle recovery services, Cartrack’s philosophy is motivated by the need to be service-centric. This ethic ensures that we can offer you best-in-class quality and financial satisfaction, no matter the price of your car or the size of your fleet or. Our proprietary, in-house technology ensures that ps superior, intelligent, actionable data and security is provided to fleet operators and all vehicle owners, across 24 countries and over five continents.
Build a Career at Cartrack Holdings Limited in 2021
There are many jobs opportunities at Cartrack Holdings Limited. .
What Jobs Opportunities are offered at Cartrack Holdings Limited
At Cartrack Holdings Limited, you can find the following career opportunities:
- Jobs for Matriculants
- Inservice Training
- Professional Jobs
How to apply for a Job Opportunity at Cartrack Holdings Limited
You can contact Cartrack Holdings Limited regarding available career and job opportunities:
Tel: +27 11 2503000
Fax: +27 11 2503001
How to find a job fast
There are steps you can follow to find a job fast. Follow these steps to find any job fast.
- Update your CV/ Resumewith your latest skills.
- Use your circle of network to find a job quicker.
- Use multiple ways to search for jobs: Social Media, Jobs Sites, and Volunteering.
- Use the advanced search options on job boards.
- Don’t stop looking for a job untill you find it.
- Customize your cover letter and CV for each application.
- Be selective about the experience you include on your resume.
- Include other activities on your resume to fill gaps.
- Dress for the position you want.
- Try to be yourself in the interview.
- Use storytelling during interviews.
- Don’t speak negatively about your previous employer.
- Be confident.
- Say thank you after an interview.
- Don’t accept a job offer unless it is a good fit.
- Expand your network.
- Use references.
- Apply more than once for the same job.
- Consider temporary jobs.