African Equity Empowerment Investments is a majority black-owned and black managed investment holding company based in South Africa. The Group has investments in fishing and brands, technology, events and tourism, health and beauty, biotherapeutics and strategic investments, all supporting Broad-based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE) and small, medium and micro-enterprises (SMMEs).
Build a Career at African Equity Empowerment Investments Limited in 2021
There are many jobs opportunities at African Equity Empowerment Investments Limited. .
What Jobs Opportunities are offered at African Equity Empowerment Investments Limited
At African Equity Empowerment Investments Limited, you can find the following career opportunities:
- Jobs for Matriculants
- Inservice Training
- Professional Jobs
How to apply for a Job Opportunity at African Equity Empowerment Investments Limited
You can contact African Equity Empowerment Investments Limited regarding available career and job opportunities:
Tel: +27 21 4271500
Fax: +27 21 4190731
How to find a job fast
There are steps you can follow to find a job fast. Follow these steps to find any job fast.
- Update your CV/ Resumewith your latest skills.
- Use your circle of network to find a job quicker.
- Use multiple ways to search for jobs: Social Media, Jobs Sites, and Volunteering.
- Use the advanced search options on job boards.
- Don’t stop looking for a job untill you find it.
- Customize your cover letter and CV for each application.
- Be selective about the experience you include on your resume.
- Include other activities on your resume to fill gaps.
- Dress for the position you want.
- Try to be yourself in the interview.
- Use storytelling during interviews.
- Don’t speak negatively about your previous employer.
- Be confident.
- Say thank you after an interview.
- Don’t accept a job offer unless it is a good fit.
- Expand your network.
- Use references.
- Apply more than once for the same job.
- Consider temporary jobs.